Get access to our best features
Get access to our best features
Published 1 month ago

Oakland family loses home in Lithium battery fire

Summary by Kron 4 News
OAKLAND, Calif. (KRON) – An Oakland family is without a home after a lithium battery caught fire in their garage on Sunday. In the wake of this ordeal, the family wants to raise awareness about signs of a faulty battery. Suzy Feder and Clark Boyd are grateful they were able to make it out of their home on East 21st Street with their baby.  The couple said loud pops and smoke started coming from their garage so Boyd went to check it out. He says …

0 Articles

All
Left
Center
Right
Think freely.Subscribe and get full access to Ground NewsSubscriptions start at $9.99/yearSubscribe
Ground News Article Assistant
Not enough coverage to generate an Article Assistant.

Bias Distribution

  • 100% of the sources are Center
100% Center
Factuality

To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium

Ownership

To view ownership data please Upgrade to Vantage

Sources are mostly out of (0)